The practice will be closed on the following dates -
- Thursday 01 January 2015
- Tuesday 17 March 2015
- Monday 13 April 2015
- Tuesday 14 April 2015
- Monday 04 May 2015
- Monday 25 May 2015
- Monday 13 July 2015
- Tuesday 14 July 2015 ** PRACTICE WILL PROVIDE EMERGENCY COVER **
- Monday 31 August 2015
- Friday 25 December 2015
- Monday 28 December 2015
STAFF TRAINING AFTERNOONS
The practice will be closed on the following afternoons for staff training -
- Wednesday 30 September 2015 from 1:30 pm
- Wednesday 18 November 2015 from 2:00 pm
- Wednesday 20 January 2016 from 2:00 pm
- Wednesday 09 March 2016 from 1:30 pm
- Wednesday 20 April 2016 from 2:00 pm
- Wednesday 15 June 2016 from 1:30 pm
- Wednesday 28 September 2016 from 1:30 pm
- Wednesday 16 November 2016 from 2:00 pm
Emergency cover will be provided by out-of-hours (Western Urgent Care)
Dr Brenda McGoldrick has commenced training with the practice for a 12 month period from August 2015.
FLU VACCINE PROGRAMME
Our flu vaccine programme commences each year in October. All patients over the age of 65 years and those most at risk of developing flu have been invited to attend to receive their vaccine.
This year all children aged 2 years of age and over, not yet at primary school will be included in the programme and will be invited to attend by the practice.
All children attending primary school will be offered the vaccine in school.
If you are aged 70 or 78 this year you will also be offered the shingles vaccine. For further information on the benefits of this vaccine please read the detailed leaflet which you will have received from the practice. This vaccine will be rolled out to other people in their seventies in future years.